Saturday, March 12, 2011

Highschool of the Dead chapter 29

The wait's over.  Here it is.

Due to the length of the chapter (50 pages) and other obligations, it took a couple days, but it's done now, so... I have nothing else to add to that sentence.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4c1szl4hau54w5r
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QQFQYNC

Tell me if the links go down.

Other news: the volumes are progressing smoothly for the most part, thanks to the people who volunteered to help clean.  Thanks a lot guys! I'm going to be starting work on the Full Color Editions soon.

If you want to donate, I'd appreciate anything you can spare.  I unfortunately can't generate any revenue through ads anymore, and the Full Color Editions set me back a lot.

Thanks for reading, and good luck to everyone affected by the earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan.

UPDATE: I made a pretty bad typo on the last page, but it should still be understandable.  Deal with it.

UPDATE2: Oh right, something I forgot to note.  The elementary school last chapter was spelled "Shintoko" but in the Japanese version of this chapter it was actually spelled "Niidoko." It has the same kanji, but a different pronunciation.  They both seem to be valid pronunciations, but for now, I'm going to stick with Shintoko to avoid confusion.  I'll probably change it to Niidoko if/when I do volume 7.

39 comments:

  1. Thank you very much :DD been waiting this for so long as no doubt many others.
    And thank you for keeping this up, I'll be sure to make a little donation to you once I get money to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The wait is finally over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the chapter and the cover XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for your hard work, we've been waiting this for such a long time...! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Fcuk! Thanks sooo much! This really makes my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would kiss you feet if I could. Thankyou so much for this release! Truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang, I was not expecting this! not much of a chapter with plot-advancement, but still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys! A bit typo is not a problem, as long as it's still understandable~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chapter guys...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the release. Great work as usual, I'll be awaiting those volume releases eagerly! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ow, thanks for the cap =D~~ I was almost getting crazy @_@

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks bro.

    I would donate again but I'm completely out of wiggle room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the chapter! Awesome work! Glad we finally meet another new character.

    ReplyDelete
  15. For some reason when i extracted the file, the order got messed up

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I translate manga, just like you) I'm from Russia. Can you help with editing HofD. If you're interested, here is my ICQ - 213442666, and mail - u_shin@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wah..
    I'll wait for the next chapter.
    This story is great one..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey could it be possible that you would set up a RSS feed?
    It would be pretty convenient to know when you post new chapters/updates faster with that :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think blogspot has by default a rss feed, I am already subscribed to this blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. june issue of DA, we have have HOTD
    and DA again =3

    http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/UchihaSyaoran/mag_june.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey volume 7 is out:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4047126918/sankakucomple-22/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The new Dragon Age magazine when come out?

    ReplyDelete
  23. dragon age comes out the ninth of every month

    ReplyDelete
  24. Then soon a new chapter coming. Good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. but I think this month HOTD chapter is like a extra chapter, I'm not sure. let's see if HOTDcups will translate it though

    ReplyDelete